I was wondering why how I missed all these selfies 😭😭😭 why the fuck was I not following my lovely Scottish babe??????
Well now you know! Haha :D
Some good questions, so I'm just going to be greedy... 4, 32, 43, 46, 53, 57, 61 :)
4: Sort of but it never works out the way I plan. I always end up over thinking what I’m wearing incase I look bad in it so I’ll chuck on something less “dangerous” at the last minute. Every bloody time, I’m a shitebag haha.
32: Too long ago.
43: My parents. My Dad because he’s my definition of a real man. He works hard for what money he gets and he spends every penny on me, my mum and my sister. We want for nothing even though we come from an extremely working class household. He loves his family with all his heart and he’s not afraid to show it. And my Mum because she’s the kindest soul I’ve ever met and the peace keeper of the family, especially when I go off on one cause I’m hungry or some shit. She just KNOWS how to be a mum, it was built in her bones, even though she had a tough upbringing herself, she knew how to give me a life overwhelmed with love. Ugh, I love them a lot.
46: Absolutely not. When I have children I will raise them as best I can and with all the love and praise I can give, hopefully helping them make a good career choice anyways. It will be my job to teach, not to dictate. Well, I’ll dictate what channel we watch, but that’ll be because I paid for the goddam tv!
53: This one I was hoping no one would ask cause I don’t want to answer it…and I shan’t! Haha
57: Dinosaurs. Obviously dinosaurs.
61: Hmm, I think I’d choose to live longer. I have no money right now and I’m still surrounded by love and good stuff so I don’t need money, I just want it.
18, 47,48 and 56?
18: Ugh. To name my favourite movie ever would be like picking my favourite parent. I cannot. But I’ll name a few that are in the running for it:
- Reservoir Dogs
- O’ Brother Where Art Thou
- The Big Lebowski
- The Aristocats
- This Is The End
- Hot Rod
- Star Wars
- Batman Trilogy
There is more but I’ll be here forever…
47: I don’t take drugs and I don’t really know what I’d call a good experience as a result of being drunk. But I’ve made a few friends whilst being out drinking so I’d say that!
48: Being lifted by the police at 12 years old on my Dad’s birthday for getting wasted on two litres of cider. I was an arsehole of a teenager and my parents DID NOT deserve it.
56: Spent ages thinking of this one but I can’t decide. If it were books I’d say Tyrion Lannister cause I also have little person syndrome (but I’m not as smart) if it were real people I’d say Jennifer Lawrence cause I’m so awkward in large gatherings (but I’m not as hot).
Seeing as you posted it and seem to be as equally bored as me tonight, i'll fire away. Numbers 9, 15 and 33? :) x
9: Bored, anxious and hungry. Always hungry.
15: I just answered but I’ll just copy and past it here too :)
"15: I know she’s not a superHERO but I want to be as mental and sexy as Harley Quinn. She reminds me of me with her hopeless acts of romance.
When it comes to real superheroes, I like Katana cause she’s pretty super badass and I like swords.”
- I’m 5ft 1.
- I hate bacon.
- I suffer from really bad megalophobia.
- I sit sideways on the toilet (only if I can fit obviously)
- I hate coffee.
15, 35, and 45?
15: I know she’s not a superHERO but I want to be as mental and sexy as Harley Quinn. She reminds me of me with her hopeless acts of romance.
When it comes to real superheroes, I like Katana cause she’s pretty super badass and I like swords.
35: I don’t believe in karma as if it’s some magical fairy that keeps track of everyone’s behaviour but I like to believe that doing a bad thing will make you suffer for it eventually. It may take a while but it’ll affect you somehow. Whether it be you get rid of someone you actually find you miss a year later or being rejected by the geeky guy you bullied in high school, it’ll get ya!
45: I would love to be able to see what I’d do. I always say I would run in and I want to stick by that, I can’t say until I do it for sure but I want to live by certain standards that I hope other people are living by too. There is no way I’d stand by and watch, that’s for sure.
These are actually solid questions
- 1. First thing you wash in the shower?
- 2. Are you more of a coffee or alcohol drinker?
- 3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
- 4. Do you plan outfits?
- 5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
- 6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red?
- 7. What would you do if you opened your door and saw a dead body?
- 8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
- 9. Three of your current feelings?
- 10. What are you craving right now?
- 11. Turn ons?
- 12. Turn offs?
- 13. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
- 14. When was the last time you cried? Why?
- 15. If you could be a superhero, who would you want to be?
- 16. Did the one person who hurt you most in your life apologize?
- 17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
- 18. Favorite movie ever?
- 19. Do you like yourself?
- 20. Have you ever met a celebrity?
- 21. Could you handle being in the military?
- 22. What are you listening to right now?
- 23. How many countries have you visited?
- 24. Are your parents strict?
- 25. Would you go sky diving?
- 26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
- 27. Whats on your mind right now?
- 28. Is there anything you want to say to someone?
- 29. Have you ever been in a castle?
- 30. Do you rent movies often?
- 31. Whats your zodiac sign?
- 32. When was the last time you had sex?
- 33. Name five facts about yourself.
- 34. Ever had a near death experience? If so, what happened?
- 35. Do you believe in karma or predestiny?
- 36. Brown or white eggs?
- 37. Do you own something from Hot Topic?
- 38. Ever been on a train?
- 39. Ever been in love?
- 40. If you were paid 1 million dollars to spend the night in a supposed haunted house, would you do it?
- 41. If you could trade places with any person living or dead, who would you trade places with?
- 42. If you could shorten your life expectancy by 10 years to becopme more attractive, would you do it?
- 43. Whom do you admire and why?
- 44. What was your favorite bedtime story as a child?
- 45. You’re walking down the street, you come across a burning building. A woman says her baby is trapped inside, what would you do?
- 46. If you could choose the future profession of your son or daughter, would you?
- 47. What was your best experience on drugs or alcohol?
- 48. What was your worst experience on drugs or alcohol?
- 50. As your walking down the street you find a suitcase full of money sitting next to a parked car, would you take it?
- 51. If you found that a close friend has AIDS, would you still hang out with them?
- 52. In front of you are 10 pistols, 5 of which are loaded. If you survive you’d receive 100 million dollars. Would you be willing to place 1 to your head and pull the trigger?
- 53. How old were you when you lost your virginity?
- 54. Do you believe in ghosts, werewolves or vampires?
- 55. If you could live forever, would you want to?
- 56. Which fictional movie character most resembles who you are?
- 57. If you could go back in time, which time period would you visit?
- 58. If they were to televise a live execution, would you watch it?
- 59. If you could be the president of the USA, would you be willing to do it?
- 60. If you could choose the sex of your unborn child, would you want to?
- 61. Would you rather live longer or be wealthy?
- ask me anything I need a distraction: )
What's your biggest turn on also what's your biggest turn off?
Turn On: Guys who can silence me in an argument. I’m very stubborn, ironically I can admit and apologise for that. I’ve found a lack of respect for previous guys I’ve been with cause they would always back down when I was shouting. I like a dude that can keep me from jumping on any high horse I might think I deserve and in return I’ll respect you as a man and not a boy. Men are sexy.
Turn Off: Pestering me like I owe you shit. If I don’t want to talk to you/give you any romantic conversation and I make you aware of that, I’m not a horrible person. It’s my self and no one else can tell me who to share it with. I never lead you on, I never let you take me on dates so don’t act all broken hearted like I’m a she-devil who sucked out your soul. I don’t do that to guys, I take pride in that so fuck you if you wanna make up some story because you’d rather blame the tumblr girl than blame yourself.